BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ring in Wednesday


A leaf I am aiming to turn over in 2010 is to blog more often. I know you have heard it from me before and there were seasons when I posted a blog daily but alas I have not kept the pace I would like. So one action step to my resolution is initiating a theme day once a week which some of my fellow bloggers have modeled so well. I got a decent response from “Older than Matt Barkley” but as the Trojans are hibernating until August, I need a new angle that will endure for the entirety of 2010. Who knows, if it goes well, maybe beyond.

So with no more fanfare, let me introduce “Ring in Wednesday.” Every Wednesday, starting today, I will ask a question which I am hoping my readers will “Ring in” on; if that makes sense. Questions will be eclectic, I imagine some will be soul searching, some will be controversial and others might be local tips. Above all, I am open for suggestions. At the end of “Ring in Wednesday” I will post my answer. Resolved, I will also try to post early on Wednesday so as to make the most of those prime AM hours I have seen so many of my fellow bloggers using.

So this inaugural “Ring in Wednesday” the question I’d like to throw out there is – What was the best Movie of 2009? Let the fun begin?

4 comments:

Cafe Pasadena said...

I don't get siting for movies so I'm brainless with this kinda question. But, I do have a question 4 you: TX or AL ?

Anonymous said...

Inglourious Basterds

Brenda Lee said...

Inglourious Basterds-(soory for double post)

Cafe Pasadena said...

Looks like you haven't heard about Pete Carroll. Maybe that's best for you.