BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Older than Matt Barkley Part I


It occurred to me earlier this season that USC’s new (future Heisman) QB was born in 1990. As is the case for many of us out there, I remember 1990 well. Matt Barkley being such a youngin’ makes me feel painfully old. To this end, I have decided for the duration of USC season, around each game I will do a post featuring an item I own or have in my possession that is indeed older than Matt Barkley.

Item #1 Older Than Matt Barkley, my couch. Yes, ladies and gentlemen the tactfully covered couch featured above is approximately 25 years old. My parents bought it at then Price Club circa 1985 giving me a good five year cushion on number 7.

Fight on tonight and let’s break our three year losing streak in Oregon.

2 comments:

Cafe Pasadena said...

We'll have 2 make it a 4yr lost streak. Well, we're a young team. So, it can only get better - agree? This is adding to a bad weekend 4 me.

Jen, is that pic in your new home? Hope most of your moving is done with.

Stacy said...

It's a funny theme. I think you need to get Matt Barkley's parents reading this blog.