BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 4, 2009

BCS Tickets


Tomorrow morning, I will join the throngs of Pasadena residents clamoring for a shot at BCS tickets. Yes, of course, our Trojans will be lucky to get invited to the Emerald Bowl and watching them defeat, of all teams, my Arizona Wildcats later in the afternoon at the Coliseum is salt in the wounds of a dreadful, dreadful season. However, for us Pasadena a resident, one of our strange perks is the shot at purchasing tickets to the annual Rose Bowl game which every five years (including 2010) hosts the BCS Game. Call me greedy, call me desperately in “need” of a new couch but my entire reason to buy tickets is for the shot to resell them for more than face value. So my friends, Older Than Matt Barkley will return later on a game day morning that doesn’t involve me showing up at 7am anywhere.

2 comments:

Cafe Observer said...

Thanks for getting up early in the morning for me! Instead I have to be at a bake sale Sat morning. If you get the tix, I'll certainly reimburse you!

ben wideman said...

Yikes, I checked out the pricing for residents - $300 per ticket? Oh wow. That killed any interest I had in going to camp out for tickets.